1 What are the Visa requirements to Visit India?
Requirement for Visa
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months
- Correct visa fee
- Two passport size photographs ( 5 photos for Pakistani Nationals)
- Supporting documents, where necessary
- Duly completed application form ( Bangladeshi and Pakistani Nationals need to apply on special application form)
Additional Requirements’ for different types of Visa are given below.
1 For Tourist Visa
- Tourists wishing to visit India will normally be granted visa, effective from the date of issue. Tourist visa are non- extendible and non-convertible. Travel agents who have to visit India frequently may be granted visa for a long duration.
2 Business Visa
- Business visa are normally granted for 3 or 6 months. However multiple-entry business visa for up to 2 years validity may be granted to technician/experts going to India in pursuance of bilateral agreements of joint venture projects having government approval.
3 Student and employment visa
- Visa for student can be obtained on furnishing proof of admission to recognized Universities/Institution in India.
- Employment Visa can also be obtained on furnishing of proof of employment with companies in India.
4 Transit Visa
- Transit Visa is valid for halts of up to 72 hours in India within 15 days from the date of issue of the visa and must be obtained before departure. Transit Visa cannot be obtained from immigration counters at ports of entry in India. Evidence of onward travel to a destination outside India is required.
5 Entry Visa
- Entry Visa is issued to persons of Indian origin for duration of up to 5 years. These can be obtained, depending on the purpose of visit and eligibility, on a case by case basis. Please Note: Persons holding long term Visa (having validity exceeding 6 months) are normally not expected to stay in India more than 6 months during each visit. Please refer to the boxed note further down for requirement to register with the Foreigners Registration Office (FRO)/Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO).
6 Visa Exemption letters for Minors
- Visa exemption letters previously granted to children of India origin (maximum valid for 90 days from the date of issue
- Since 1 July 1999. Visa Exemption Letters issued in the past are hence no longer valid. All children holding separate passports are now required to obtain regular Visa.
- For more information Please visit this site http://passportindia.gov.in
2 How to book a tour to Rajasthan ?
You can fill for inquire form of mail or Call us directly.
3 Where I can know more about Rajasthan city ?
You can contact us for any information required or you can also visit our websites about Rajasthan section
4 Can I book only hotel with you not the complete tour?
Yes you can book only hotels, Tours or you can also hair a car with us.
5 What is the best time to visit Rajasthan?
The best ideal time to Visit Rajasthan is October to March because you can move about during day time also, outside this period the weather is very hot.
6 How should I prepare for weather?
Its depend in which period you are visiting the Rajasthan from October to March you should bring heavy cloths because days are clod but nights are colder than days, instant or other months January and February are very cold and from April to September days are hot so you should bring litter cloths.
7 How safe is travelling in Rajasthan?
Always, be careful when travelling alone, and avoid venturing out late at nights and beware of touts having a driver who knows their way around Rajasthan is one of the safest ways to Travel Rajasthan. Spitting and dumping garbage in public places and streets is very common and you need to watch out for this. Vehicles in India are driven on the left side of the road; so be aware of it in the street when walking.
8 Do people understand English in Rajasthan?
Most of People speak Rajasthani language Hindi, English well know language in Rajasthan, in tourist places like Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur you will easily find well trained English, Spanish, French, Rajasthan language more likely to be spoken by older people new generation is well speaker of English
9 How much foreign exchange can I carry to India?
Anyone can into India from a place outside foreign exchange without any limit; however declaration of foreign exchange/ currency is required to be make in prescribed currency declaration form is the following cases.
- Where the value of foreign currency notes exceeds us $ 5000/- or equivalent
- Where the aggregate value of foreign exchange (in the form of currency notes, bank notes, traveller cheques etc) US $ 10,000/ or its equivalent.
10 How clean are hotels you provide?
We will provide you best hotel according to your budget and they are definitely net and clean.